Reyl & Cie Bank (Malta) NOVEMBER 2022 - CURRENT ROLE
Role: Compliance officer and Anti Money Laundering Manager
- Coordinating the members of the team on daily tasks.
- Reassessment of clients.
- Overseeing the onboarding of new clients (1st and 2nd check)
- Liaising with third parties: MFSA, FIAU, external auditors and other stakeholders.
- Providing training to new members.
- Reporting to the Head of Compliance
Binance LTD Crypto Exchange NOVEMBER 2021 - NOVEMBER 2022
- Liaise with Law Enforcement Agencies worldwide
- Refund process of criminal proceedings to victim´s wallets
- Delivering training to new incorporated colleagues, helping the
team over different daily tasks
EY (Ernst & Young) Consultancy OCTOBER 2019 - NOVEMBER 2021
Role: Senior Financial Crime Consultant (AML/CTF Compliance)
- International project in Malta collaborating with the MFSA working in the release
of the frozen assets of a Bank. I was working in Malta for 7 months within a
multicultural team, directly reporting to the Maltese Authorities (MFSA and FIAU)
and the MLRO. Working on both CDD/KYC and transaction monitoring
remediation and submitting STRs accordingly.
- Transaction Monitoring project within an international Bank. Analysing client’s
transactional activity identifying any suspicious activity and reporting as
appropriate to the entity.
- National project within a national bank covering different areas related to AML,
CDD,Transaction Monitoring and Risk Alert Handling
Ebury Partners UK Limited Fin-Tech OCTOBER 2017 - OCTOBER 2019
Role: Client Onboarding Specialist (AML/ATF Compliance)
- Responsible for the account opening of new corporate and private clients
accomplishing AML and Compliance standards.
- Second checking and supervising a 6 member-team day to day work.
- Applying relevant country-specific legislation on prospect clients during the
Login or Register to view the full resume.