New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business New York, NY
B.S in Business, Concentration in Finance and Data Science 2020 - Current
● Relevant Coursework: Corporate Finance, Projects in Data Science and Programming, Infotech in Business and Society, Accounting and the Blockchain, Introduction to Programming, Foundations of Finance
● Awards: Stern Scholarship Recipient
Cinnaminson High School Cinnaminson, NJ
● Activities: Varsity Men’s Soccer and Volleyball, DECA Finalist
ASCENSUS LLC Remote
Accounts Representative Intern 2022
● Assisted 40+ regular clients and financial advisors via call per day by providing accurate financial, logical, and technical information in a polite manner while using active listening skills to ensure total client satisfaction.
● Managed client college savings accounts by completing account transactions, explaining different investment baskets and their respective yields, and setting up deposit recurring payments.
● Provided technical support and assistance to clients to ensure their web access to their 529 savings plan portal.
● Proven track record of accurately maintaining detailed records, generating reports, and multitasking within fast-paced atmospheres.
PATHS LLC Pennsauken, NJ
Administrative Assistant 2021
● Demonstrated capacity to provide comprehensive support for senior-level staff, including managing and coordinating processes supporting effective business operations.
● Demonstrated communicational skills when having to make calls to gather information on a client’s insuran...
Login or Register to view the full resume.