U.S. Citizen U.S. Driver’s License
June 2021 – Present Ophthalmic Assistant Harvard Eye Associates, Laguna Hills / San Clemente / Orange, CA
• Work in a fast-paced work environment as a technician assigned to the ophthalmologist who specializes in the medical and surgical treatment of retinal and vitreous diseases.
• Take and document patients' medical histories.
• Measure visual acuity, including near, distance, pinhole and dynamic visual acuity, using appropriate tests.
• Assist physician in performing ophthalmic procedures: injections and laser treatments.
• Operate ophthalmic equipment, such as autorefractors, slit lamps and tomographs.
• Conduct tonometry tests to measure intraocular pressure.
• Conduct visual field tests to measure field of vision.
• Measure and record lens power using lensometers.
• Maintain ophthalmic instruments and equipment.
• Clean and sterilize ophthalmic and surgical instruments.
• Monitor medications and medical supplies stocks in the clinic.
July 2020 – June 2021 Clinical Quality Control Associate: Administrative / Lab Collector
National Labs / The Helm Center – Pain Management Clinic, Laguna Woods, CA
• Analyze patients' charts and inform if they must come to perform a drug test.
• Collect specimens from patients and assure they are packed appropriately with all the required information and documenta...
Login or Register to view the full resume.