An Office Manager with 20+ years in real estate providing one stop services in marketing, training new agents, troubleshooting software issues, and managing the day to day communications between real estate agents, attorneys and clients. Apply 10+ years of accounting experience using excel spreadsheets, QuickBooks and SAGE software to track office expenses, commissions and referral fees. Use a proactive management style while maintaining a positive team attitude.
• Bilingual English and Spanish
• Certified Medical Assistant and Certified Phlebotomy Technician, Mandl School of Allied Health Sciences, New York, NY
• Certified Executive Assistant, Katherine Gibbs School, New York, NY
MS Office Suite-MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Access, MS Excel, Windows, QuickBooks and SAGE
BBM expected 2019, Monroe College, Bronx, NY
A.S in Accounting, Monroe College, Bronx, NY
Manhattan Skyline Management Corp. January 2020-Present
• Assist in the administration of all leases
• Follow up on outstanding A/R
• Act as an effective liaison between tenants and building engineers, by communicating proper information and ensuring tenant requests are responded to in a timely and professional manner
• Provide a friendly courteous service in connection with owners and tenants
• Provide general administrative tasks including, answering phones, distribution of mail, written correspondence to tenants, computer and data entry work, updating spreadsheets and reports
Century 21 Metro-Star, Bronx, NY 12/2008- 12/2019 & 09/1999-11/2005
Office Manager/Accounting Clerk
• Successfully provided orientation and training to new real estate agents in all office all office systems and database, policies, and procedures while focusing on minimizing errors and generating superior results.
• Market and close listings on several real estate website such as Multiple Listings Service (NYS MLS & HGAR MLS), Dash, Crest EDG, Real Estate Book, Street Easy, Zillow, and Craigslist.
• Market listings on social media such as Facebook, Google +, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
• Market special events flyers such as Just Listed, Just Sold, Open Houses and Home Buyers Seminar and also prepare labels and envelopes for mailings.
• Assigned clients to 40 agents on a rotation schedule.
• Complete quarterly statistical reports to meet and exceed office goals.
• Collect rent, translate and act as a liaison between tenant and owner, and lease renewal.
• Liaison between agents, attorney and clients.
• Perform accounting tasks for sales and purchases using MS Excel.
• Manage financial statements and organize data with year-end closings and expenses.
• Prepare buyer and seller contract of sale.
• Prepared basic legal memoranda of purchase relating to real estate transaction.
• Automated customer “Thank You” letters after a sale.
• Order office supplies and marketing materials for all agents as needed.
Sterling Property Solutions, Inc., White Plains, NY May 2015-January 2016
• Provide property management for 50+ residential rentals & co-op properties with 400+ units, oversee, tenant selection, lease management, direct maintenance, major repairs and daily operations, collect rent and conduct tours of properties for prospective tenants.
• Perform routine site visits to the properties for quality control.
• Interact with residential and commercial tenants to promote and maintain excellent customer relations and problem solve when necessary.
• Interact regularly with office staff on accounts payables and receivables, budgeting, forecasting, leasing and marketing of apartments, attorneys and government agenc...
Login or Register to view the full resume.