An ambitious, self-starting, competitive college graduate and military veteran looking for an opportunity to gain experience and knowledge from a career suited to fit my experience and skills..
UNITED STATES ARMY 1/17 - PRESENT
Military Police Sergeant 2/19 - Present
• Leads military police teams in support of battlefield operations
• Supervises small sections in support of security and installation law and order operations.
Military Police Soldier 1/17 – 2/19
• Provides support to the battlefield by conducting battlefield circulation control, area security, prisoner of war operations, civilian internee operations, and law and order operations on the battlefield.
• Supports the peacetime Army community through security of critical Army resources, crime prevention programs and preservation of law and order.
• Warrior Leader Course
o Learned to apply management concepts within a changing environment.
o Distinguish between the foundations of planning and decision making.
o Identify current issues in personnel management and communicate effectively.
o Apply interpersonal skills in organizational settings.
o Identify the role of a leader and its relationship to management.
o Function as a junior-level leader with essential skills in leadership.
o Develop training plans, carry out warfighting, and strategize using small groups.
o Prepare performance appraisal reports and situational analysis.
• Basic Military Police – One Station Unit Training
o Learned to demonstrate general knowledge of military police organization.
o Became proficient in marksmanship, physical conditioning, and self-defense.
o Performed basic military police procedures including arrests, traffic stops, custody of detainees, identifying evidence and contraband, and security operations.
o Utilized and operated various types of law enforcement equipment and vehicles.
GEMINI FUND SERVICES, LLC. 2/16 – 10/16
• Performed daily accounting functions for assigned mutual funds to include calculating and delivering net asset values for various investment products, including mutual funds and ETFs.
• Updated and monitored daily trading, general ledger activity and pricing of funds to ensure accuracy of daily NAV calculation.
• Ensured all fund transactions are properly posted to accounting system.
• Applied accounting and finance principals to numerous asset types.
• Provided fund advisors with forecasted available cash for fund every morning in a quick and accurate manner.
• Reconciled fund records to custodian, transfer agent and portfolio groups on a daily basis.
• Prepared monthly reconciliations, and periodic auditor requests.
• Prepared and reconciles daily trial balances for assigned funds.
• Any other duties as required and/or assigned.
FAMILY AIDES, INC. – Hicksville, New York 8/11 – 12/14
Data Entry/Assistant to Finance Director
• Entered client medical and demographic information into an online software program
• Created running list of outstanding checks to perform check reconciliation
• Created and maintained excel spreadsheets to keep information neat and organized
• Assisted billing department with confirmation of Family Aides employee timesheets
• Performed various other ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.