MASSACHUSETTS COLLEGE OF PHARMACY AND HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY
BACHELOR’S OF SCIENCE: PHARMACEUTICAL & HEALTHCARE BUSINESS, FINANCE; GPA 3.7
Results-driven, self-motivated, cross-functional finance, procurement and contract professional, with a progressive record of achievement in implementing procurement processes, contract and supplier management, negotiations and project coordination. An ambitious leader who takes ownership of each and every outcome and builds strong relationships and partnerships at every touch point. Proficient in articulating goals, reaching consensus, multi-tasking and going the extra mile to attain any given objective without compromising quality. Raw, intellectual horsepower, fosters a sense of collegiality and strong work ethic that drives results. Self-starter with the investigative curiosity that cultivates caring and innovation, integrity, accountability, and collaboration.
Areas of Strength: Procure to Pay (P2P), Purchase requisitions and purchase orders, Inventory Management, Accounting, Financial Planning, Creativity and Problem Solving, Contract Negotiation, Time Management, Relationship building and strong negotiation skills, RFX/Requests for Proposals (RFP), Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook), Natural Communicator, Committed and a dedicated team player with the flexibility to communicate and asses needs with different customer personalities. Knowledge of e-procurement tools (SAP, Oracle, Ariba, etc.)
ROBERT HALF September 2018 to Present
NORESCO LLC, Contractor –Westborough, MA (March 2019 – January 2019)
• Draft, revise and track contracts, agreements, and other legal documents to ensure compliance standards were met, including preparation of related correspondence, and prepared for required approvals
• Supported various NORESCO offices that lead the administration/maintenance of business licenses, sales, channel agreements, subpoenas, expense reports, international trade compliance functions and legal marketing reviews
• Provided regulatory compliance, advice, and interpretation relating to internal and external policies and regulations and policies
KSQ Therapeutics, Contractor – Cambridge, MA (December 2018 - March 2019)
• Developed various legal contract management and financial management software processes
• Reviewed and amended vendor contracts with in-house counsel to ensure terms and conditions were consistent and favorable, managed contract expirations
Ultivue, Inc., Contractor – Cambridge, MA (November 2018 - December 2018)
• Implemented various accounts payable strategies
• Performed analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts
• Assisted with establishing framework for Accounts Receivable and order-to-cash processes
Moderna Therapeutics, Contractor - Cambridge, MA (September 2018 - November 2018)
• Supported the development and optimization of new payment channel strategies
• Partnered with Moderna’s quality team, supporting and optimizing the qualification process
• Contributed to implementation and management of key purchasing channels
PARTNERS HEALTHCARE September 2017 – August 2018
Pharmacy Consultant - Boston, MA
• Managed contract expirations/r...
Login or Register to view the full resume.